Your shopping list for Friday:
- Champagne (more than one bottle if you want bottomless mimosas)
- Orange Juice
- Ketchup (optional)
- Wake up and pop that champagne! Fill the glass half-way (or more) and top it with orange juice. You can then start the cooking.
- Start the potatoes:
- Heat oven to 420 degrees.
- Slice 2 or 3 potatoes into small squares or triangles.
- Place potatoes onto 13 x 9 or whatever you have (make sure you spray it with cooking spray)
- Season potatoes with salt, pepper, and anything else (I use garlic salt or paprika)
- Put in oven for 25 minutes, then flip and re-season.
- Put back in oven for another 25 minutes or till crisp to your desire!
Enjoy and BE healthy, have fun, don't have too many mimosas or you might end up needing my Hangover Cures !